The Great British Bake Off 2016 – Cookie Recipe! So many of you have asked for Ethan’s delicious cookie recipe so in honour of the The Great British Bake Off 2016 starting today we have finally filmed it! If you have any other recipe requests leave them in the comments below!
2 large eggs
370g or 2 cups white sugar
225g or 1 cup block butter
410g or 2 3/4 cups self raising flour (or all purpose plus 1 tsp baking soda)
1 tsp salt
200g or 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Chop up chocolate very fine and add.
3. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. Place in rough balls evenly spaced on baking paper.
5. Place in oven at 180C or 375F for 8-10 minutes. Take out when the edges have just started to turn golden (about the time you can start smelling them cook). Don’t worry if they look gooey still, they will be perfect!
6. Leave to cool before transferring them and ENJOY!
IF YOU LIKE OUR CHANNEL PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZgcoGpVKl5uoa1umnAQag?sub_confirmation=1
Yesterday’s vlog: https://youtu.be/Ejsg0AAOTQc
We recently moved abroad (to Brussels, Belgium)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjSSZkG1KtM
We came 4th in the CVX Live 2016 contest! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMnaNGVFiT4
Welcome to The Wilky Ways! We are a British family currently living in Brussels, Belgium.
We upload videos DAILY: the good bits, the bad bits and absolutely everything else from challenges to Q&As, holidays to life-changing moments. We love to bake, cook, play, travel and spend time together as a family!