Get your life together with the Nifty Organization Journal: bit.ly/2AYkXm2
Here is what you’ll need!
Add additional storage to a small kitchen by hanging a tiered rack on the wall or on the side of a cabinet. It is the perfect fit for fresh produce, spices, and baking papers and foils.
Use a smaller hanging tiered rack as a baking tray organizer. The thin openings are the perfect measurement for muffin tins!
A sitting tiered rack perfectly holds pot lids and utensils to add organization to your cluttered kitchen cupboards.
4. A classic sitting one-tiered magazine rack is the perfect answer to your unorganized entryway. Use it to store loose shoes and umbrellas.
5. A one-tiered magazine rack also makes a great mail holder. It can also be mounted to the wall with double-sided adhesive strips or hooks.
6. Add easy, accessible storage to a kids room. Hang one-tiered magazine racks to the wall with removable adhesive strips.
7. A sitting tiered rack makes the perfect homework station for kids. Label each slot with To Do and Finished so they can keep on track.
8. Repurpose a sitting slot rack as a creative way to store bathroom towels and linens.
9. Use a hanging tiered rack with large slots to consolidate toilet paper and other bathroom essentials.
10. A sitting one-slot rack rested on its side is a great way to organize your vanity and makeup. Hang a metal hanging tiered rack to hold your hot hair tools, like a straightener and hair dryer.
11. Mount a hanging tiered rack to your fence or in your shed to organize your gardening tools and accessories.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Marble shower, bath and sink in bathroom
Spaces Images /Getty Images
Exterior view of home