“Barbeque for Beginners” is my first outdoor cooking video and a very special vlog, close to my heart. In this video, I show
you how I learnt to do barbeque , mistakes I did and how we enjoyed a fun barbeque day. Like baking,
barbeque is also an art if done right and the result is amazingly delicious.
I do not have a barbeque grill but I made myself one using used utensils. I spent very little for the accessories but
nevertheless, we made some delicious Tandoori chicken,Fish Haryali Tikka, just like in restaurant.
I have given so many info in this video like:
1. Cost of each item I purchased
2. Difference between Briquettes and Lump charcoal
3. Tips and Tricks for the best barbeque
4. Lighting a charcoal in a makeshift brick kiln
#restaurantstyletandoorichicken #tandoorichicken #barbequeforbeginners #fishtikka #haryalitikka #barbequeusingusedutensils
The items I purchased in Malaysia are also available in Amazon India. You can order them. Below are the links:
2. Lump charcoal (You can also try in local hardware shops or ask your ironing people to get it for you)
3. Skewers (You can go for cheaper ones also)
4. Gas lighter
5. Bbq tongs+brush+spatula set
Hope you like the video. As always, subscribe to my channel for my upcoming videos.
Any requests/suggestions can be posted in comments. Thanks for watching!
Follow me on :
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Johras-Kitchen-1856544184419552/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/johranazreen/