Making your own Gingerbread House for Christmas is a wonderful tradition. I’ll show you how to DIY yours this Christmas.
*COMPETITION CLOSED* WINNERS: AUS: AmyWatson, USA: karatinajr, CAN: CassandraTaylor NZ:PhoenixDown
Subscribe: http://bit.ly/H2CThat Recipe: http://bit.ly/BrevilleAU
How To Cook That Channel: http://youtube.com/howtocookthat
Hi I am Ann, How to Cook Join me for creative cakes, chocolate & desserts. New video every Friday. SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/H2CThat for step by step tutorials for yummy desserts, sweet macarons, cupcakes, chocolate and cake decorating.
For everything you need to make your own Gingerbread house this Christmas, here are some helpful links:
Gingerbread House Icing recipe: https://www.howtocookthat.net/public_html/christmas-gingerbread-house-recipe/
Gingerbread house mold: http://amzn.to/1PnwuhH
HOW TO COOK THAT:
SUBSCRIBE on youtube : http://bit.ly/H2CThat
SUBSCRIBE for EMAIL updates: http://bit.ly/H2CTemail
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/howtocookthat
Google Plus: http://google.com/+Howtocookthat
More videos by Ann:
CHOCOLATE TUTORIALS: http://goo.gl/xFznw
DESSERT RECIPES: http://goo.gl/fSr1u
CAKE DECORATING LESSONS: http://goo.gl/1RyOh
MACARONS & CAKE POPS: http://goo.gl/GzdXl
Business enquiries only: howtocookthat [at] iinet.net.au
MUSIC BY: SET SAIL used with permission, check out their other songs on iTunes… https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/set-sail/id388088498?uo=4&at=11lsF8
This video was sponsored by Breville Australia and all prizes are provided by Breville.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian, Candadian, US and New Zealand residents only.
3. The competition is based on the best answer chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, watch the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lao7-up1a6A and enter into the comments section of that video: The country they live in and the answer to the following question “Why would you like to win a Breville Scraper Mixer Pro?”
5. Competition commences 7:30pm on 31/10/2014 AEST. Entries close 11pm on 21/11/2014 AEST. The judging will take place 22/11/2014 by 4pm AEST. Winners will be notified by youtube message. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter has four prize packs of a Breville Stand Mixer and Breville Kitchen Scales, each prize pack valued at $668.
7. Total prize value is AUD $2,672. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging.
For full terms and conditions: http://bit.ly/FullTermsConditions SEND MAIL TO:
PO Box 202
Chirnside Park LPO