Whether you’re looking for something high protein, gluten free, or low carb, this chocolate chip cookie recipe has you covered!
► Signature Whey Protein: https://bbcom.me/2OmNQnr
► Check Out Our Workout Clothing: http://bit.ly/2YSe5Tm
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2DK5lGD
| Macros |
| Ingredients |
2 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
6 tbsp coconut flour
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 whole egg
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cup unsalted butter
⅛ tsp table salt
2 tbsp truvia
2 tbsp pyure organic stevia blend
2 oz dark chocolate chips
| Directions |
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk together wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add to wet ingredients to form a dough. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place 12 rounded tablespoons of dough onto the sheet a couple inches apart. Press flat just slightly.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool on a baking rack and enjoy!
| Follow Us |
► Twitch: http://bit.ly/2q1dttE
► YouTube: http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
► Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
► Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
► Twitter: http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
► Google+: http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
► Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
► Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.