Ever got a craving for fries but the idea of deep frying scares you away.JOOS Food – Health brings to you tasty zucchini fries.
It the perfect alternative which is healthy in all ways, from ingredients to style of cooking, and yet tastes terrifically tasty.Apart from numerous benefits of zucchini, it also helps lose weight considerably because it is extremely low in calories, but gives you the feeling of being full.
And it is baked to goodness instead unhealthily fried yet crispy, healthy and utterly delicious. Easy to make and easy to consume 😉
Let us know how you relished the dish in the comments section below.
Ingredients ( Serve: 2 )
• 1 cup zucchini
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
• 1 tsp dried thyme
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt and black pepper powder.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the parmesan mixture.
5. Place into oven and bake until tender, for about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
JOOSy tip: Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Looking forward to hearing your comments in the comments section below.
SUBSCRIBE to JOOS FOOD for more such recipes