BREAD WITHOUT OVEN:
Yeast – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Wheat flour – 280 gm ie, 2 3/4 cup (my 1 cup = 250 ml)
All purpose flour – 245 gm ie, 2 1/2 cup (my 1 cup = 250 ml)
Warm water – 250 ml for yeast activation & 3/4 cup
Salt – as required or 1 1/2 tsp
1. Take luke warm water in a cup. Add yeast & sugar and mix well. Cover & keep it aside for 5 – 10 mins. After 5 mins it will become frothy. If you don’t see foam, don’t go on with the same yeast.
2. Meanwhile strain both the flour & salt. Combine well. Add the activated yeast and balance 3/4 cup water. Mix well using a wooden spoon. Add egg along with it & make a smooth dough.
3. Cover the bowl with a cotton cloth or cling film wrap and keep it aside for 1 – 2 hrs for proofing.
4. Grease the bread tin using olive oil.
5. After first proofing of the dough combine slowly using a wooden spoon and transfer it to the greased bread tin & leave it 10 mins for the second proofing.
6. Meanwhile, in an old non stick biryani pot add salt & place a hot pot holder in the middle of the pot as shown in the video. Close it with a lid and preheat the pot for 10 mins in high flame.
7. Egg wash the bread dough and put some sesame seeds and dried parsley on the top of the dough.Transfer it to the pot. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs in medium flame.
8. Cool completely & use..
If you like the video please don’t forget to subscribe
To subscribe – http://www.youtube.com/c/G3sKitchen