No-Bake Avocado Cheesecake Recipe: Very unusual cheesecake recipe. this cake cake is so creamy, light, rich and delicious. It may sound strange to use avocado in desserts, but trust me, this cheesecake is so delicious! And really easy to make.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
7oz (200g) Biscuits/Graham cracker
1/3 cup + 1 tsp (80g) Melted butter
For the filling:
2-3 Ripe avocados (~300g/10.5oz)
3/4 can (10.5oz/300g) Sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (450g) Cream cheese, full fat
2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream, cold
1 tablespoon Lime/Lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10g Gelatin powder
50ml Cold water
1/3 cup (80ml) heavy cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10-15 minutes.
3. Place avocado, Sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest in a food processor and pulse until completely smooth.
4. Transfer into a large bowl, add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Fold into the avocado mixture.
6. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan, spread evenly and refrigerate overnight.
7. Whip heavy cream with powdered sugar. Transfer into a piping bag and pipe over the cake.
If you like me recipes, please join to “The Cooking Foodie” YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!