Kitchen Products & Utensils
OTG: You can choose any brand of your own choice, these are few links which may help you
Equipments & etc:
Camera: Sony a7 III – https://amzn.to/2MflaZf
Canon 80D – https://amzn.to/2MhkaUl
Nikon D750 – https://amzn.to/2oZ7zwV
Lens: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 – https://amzn.to/30MTgZB
Canon 50mm f/1.8 – https://amzn.to/2Mks5QC
Nikon 105mm micro – https://amzn.to/31QZ9qe
Lens filter: Kodak Variable 72mm ND Filter – https://amzn.to/35axIJQ
Tripod: Digitek dtr 510vd – https://amzn.to/2AO7aAl
Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB – https://amzn.to/31QQy6S
Mic: Zoom H1n – https://amzn.to/2OnjZcT
Monitor: Lilliput – https://amzn.to/2AObL5m
Edit: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
You need to buy all the following accessories separately
1. Cooling rack: Use – Cooling Rack is a kitchen utensil that is used for placing cooked foods onto a surface that will enable the food to be cooled on all sides after being baked, either food still in a hot pan or food removed from a baking sheet or pan and placed directly onto the rack.
2. IR Thermometer: Use – Oven Thermometer or IR Thermometer can be used to check the (true) temperature of the oven so the reading can be compared to the temperature set on the oven dial. With the use of an Oven Thermometer, temperatures can be checked to insure it remains consistent throughout the baking or roasting time.
3. Oven Gloves: Use – An oven glove, or oven mitt, is an insulated glove or mitten usually worn in the kitchen to easily protect the wearer’s hand from hot objects such as ovens, stoves, cookware, etc. They are similar to pot-holders.
4. Wooden skewers: Use – skewers are generally use to make kebabs & tikkas. Soak wooden skewers in water for at least half an hour before using to avoid the skewers from burning.
5. Silicone Spatula and Pastry Brush: Use – For Mixing, Scraping & Basting oil for preparing cake batter, tandoori, tikkas or any Similar.
They are oven safe or heat proof (upto 230-300 deg C)
6. Dough scraper: Use – to manipulate dough and to clean surfaces on which dough or any other food has been worked.
7. Rolling pin: Use – to shape and flatten dough for baking pizza, cookies or any Similar.
9. Beaters: Use – to introduce air into food during preparation.
A) Manual beater – Used where less mixing time is required. Ex – making marinade
B) Electric beater – Used to keep up the constant action that are require, without paining our hands. Ex – Egg white preparation
Music : Love Letters by Aaron Kenny
Source : YouTube Creator
License : free to use