Looking for a quick, healthy bake at home? This recipe is just for you !
Spiced Pecan Muffins, made by a Bangalore homebaker , Ragini. Check out her venture here- https://www.facebook.com/desertomania/
Wheat Flour 130gms
Baking Powder 1tsp
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon,Clove, Nutmeg,Cardamom Powder- 1/4 tsp each
Powdered Sugar 100gms
Pecans 1/2 Cup
Milk 1/3 Cup
Curd 1/4 Cup
Maple Syrup 2tbsp
1. Whisk Butter and curd together in a bowl.
2. Add the sifted flour in three parts and mix well.
3. Add Milk for consistency in the batter.
4. Add the spice mix, honey and mix well.
5. In the end, add the powdered pecans to the batter.
6. Add the mix to liners and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Thank you for watching! SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you liked the video!